Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC) in Madrid and the Real Federación Española de Fútbol (RFEF) have officially launched the registration process for the fifth edition of the FIFA/CIES Programme in sport management and classes will start on 17 October.
After bursting on to the scene over recent months, Barcelona starlet Munir made the next step by making his Spain debut. Here FIFA.com plots his meteoric rise.
Kozminski University (KU), the academic partner of the International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES), launched the registration process for the first edition of the FIFA/CIES Programme in sport management in Poland.
Following a 4-2 friendly defeat against Argentina, Germany manager Joachim Low expects Jerome Boateng's return to help the FIFA World Cup™ winners in their opening UEFA EURO 2016 qualifier against Scotland.
There are some weird and wonderful kits gracing the football world this season, as FIFA.com reports in a review of some of the game's most unusual shirt designs.
Moroccan hotshot forward Abderrazak Hamdallah spoke exclusively to FIFA.com about his success with Chinese outfit Guangzhou R&F, continuing his globetrotting goalscoring feats and his hopes for the CAF Africa Cup of Nations.
- Houston Dynamo lament lack of "mental sharpness" as they search for elusive complete performance
- Open Cup: Tune in for a LIVE postgame show following the final whistle
- Mike Petke regrets but understands New York Red Bulls decision not to field USL PRO team in 2015
- American Exports: Sacha Kljestan plays, but Anderlecht settle for tie in Champions League opener
- Columbus Crew midfielder Daniel Paladini suffers apparent broken leg in training