Updated: 19 min 14 sec ago
Italy coach Cesare Prandelli has tendered his resignation in the wake of the country's elimination from the World Cup in Brazil.
Iran coach Carlos Queiroz says Wednesday's clash with Bosnia-Hercegovina is effectively their World Cup final as they try to keep alive hopes of reaching the last 16.
Domenico Scala, Chairman of the FIFA Audit and Compliance Committee and part of the organisation’s three-man Compensation Sub-Committee, gave an interview to discuss FIFA’s salaries and compensation.
FIFA has announced the referees for FIFA World Cup matches 45 to 48, the final fixtures in the preliminary round for Group G and Group H.
Haris Medunjanin enthuses over the fans in Brazil in a chat with FIFA, while Vedad Ibisevic discusses Bosnia and Herzegovina's mission to go home on a high.
Uruguay completed their Group D recovery and qualified for the FIFA World Cup knockout stages with a late 1-0 victory over Italy courtesy of Diego Godin's goal.
A goalless draw in Belo Horizonte's Estadio Mineirao has taken Costa Rica through as Group D winners and sent England home as the section's bottom team.
Spain arrived in Madrid on Tuesday and unlike four years ago, after a triumphant World Cup in South Africa, there were few fans waiting for them at the Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas airport.
Algeria, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and Tunisia feature as FIFA.com recaps some of the finest victories by Arab teams in the FIFA World Cup.
USA striker Jozy Altidore will miss this week's final group match with Germany but remains hopeful of returning from injury to play again in this FIFA World Cup, coach Jurgen Klinsmann said.
- All-Star: Obafemi Martins credits ease of playing with Clint Dempsey as Seattle sends five players
- MLS Fantasy Advice: Robbie Keane shines, 16 others tally double digits in points bonanza week
- FC Dallas midfielder Hendry Thomas out for remainder of season after surgery for torn ACL
- Orlando City's Kevin Molino making strong case in USL PRO ahead of MLS jump in 2015
- Thinking long-term, MLS in "preliminary discussions" over expansion franchise in Las Vegas