Algeria coach aims for the Round of 16 for the first time in the country's history.
Brazil's Luiz Gustavo says a "learning curve" at club level has helped develop his career.
Alberto Zaccheroni has resigned from his post as coach of Japan after exiting the FIFA World Cup in the group stage.
Yeltsin Tejeda says Costa Rica have been forced to re-think their match preparation, as they did not expect to face Greece in the Round of 16.
Jackson Martinez says team-mate James Rodriguez is having a "great tournament" and insists he is impressed with how the midfielder has improved.
Jack Wilshere says the England players are behind manager Roy Hodgson after their FIFA World Cup exit and has his sights set on the upcoming Euro 2016.
Jurgen Klinsmann says that he has nothing to prove when USA face Germany in Group G, but insists his side will give them "a real battle."
England midfielder Ross Barkley says England's young stars will learn from the experience of playing at the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil and hope to come back stronger, as a result.
- Versatile Warren Creavalle traded from Houston Dynamo to Toronto FC for top allocation spot
- Vancouver Whitecaps rue blown leads caused by MLS-leading number of late goals conceded
- Titlists collide as Sporting Kansas City host Manchester City in Wednesday "Champions Shield"
- Colorado Rapids suffer injury epidemic amid busy stretch; three starters likely to miss Chivas USA tilt
- Montreal Impact plan to keep Evan Bush in goal, insist "it's not a demotion" for Troy Perkins