Mexico's Marco Rodriguez will referee the first FIFA World Cup semi-final between Brazil and Germany.
The 2014 FIFA World Cup Legacy Fund has begun to ensure that the benefits of the competition are felt around Brazil, with its first project taking place in Belem, with four pitches being developed for grassroots and women's football.
Willian says he is "feeling great" ahead of Brazil's FIFA World Cup semi-final against Germany.
Germany's Bastian Schweinsteiger expects Brazil to pose an even greater threat without Neymar as the team will "want to win the title for him."
Colombia's quarter-final stars return home to a party atmosphere.
- VIDEO: Arsenal are so eager to visit New York that they're talking like New Yorkers | SIDELINE
- Colombian star Falcao hails David Beckham's Miami MLS project: "This city is so deserving"
- All-Star: Bayern Munich's Pep Guardiola keen on keeping Julian Green around for upcoming season
- MLS academies well-represented among US Soccer Development Academy season award winners
- Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game: DeAndre Yedlin out as Danny Garcia, Zach Pfeffer, Carlos Salcedo added