Please read this page in its entirety then click on Fall or Summer Traveling to the right and read through that page before clicking on the On-line Registration link at the bottom.
The mission of the Minneapolis United Soccer Club is to operate a citywide youth soccer program giving all registrants the opportunity to: Enjoy the sport at a level consistent with their ability and commitment and to foster their growth as players. Minneapolis United Soccer Club is a volunteer non-profit organization offering youth programs in the city of Minneapolis. The goal of the MU soccer program is to provide:
- An affordable, friendly youth soccer experience for every participant and family.
- Development of quality coaching for every level of play.
- The opportunity for every youth player to play on a team at a level consistent with their ability and commitment.
- The opportunity for young players to improve their playing skills and ability.
- MU accepts registrations without regard to race or gender. Financial aid is available to qualifying players and families. Applications for financial aid are confidential.
Fees are determined by the cost of our programs. Fees pay for home-game fields, field equipment, player cards, insurance, club provided training field rental, trainers, coaching director, referee coordinator, and referees.
Financial-aid is available for registration costs: See form at the bottom of this page. Registration for Summer Traveling Soccer includes winter training from Mid-November to early-March at Augsburg bubble. See more info under the Training menu at top of page.
Register online (preferred) or download a form to mail in.
The online system will ask you for:
- household information
- player information
- volunteer and sponsorship opportunities
- and payment options
Before you register, please read the following:
Acceptance of registration is not a guarantee that the child will get on a team. If you are registering and you are not currently rostered on a team it is possible that we may not be able to place your child at this time. In order for MU to provide our current members a high quality experience, and due to limitations in available fields to schedule games MU is limited in the amount of teams that can be formed.
Refund Policy for all MU programs
- All refunds for any reason from Traveling soccer, Rec Soccer or United Camps will be reduced $35 to cover time and materials.
- Traveling soccer/Winter training : Players choosing not to accept a position on the designated "team" as posted to the MU website must submit a written request WITHIN 72 HOURS of tryout results being posted to the club's Administrator at email@example.com declining placement with the club. Upon receiving written notification the club will then refund their registration fee minus a $35 processing fee (tryout fees are non-refundable).
- No refunds of the fall (u9-u14) or summer (u15-u19) registration fee after the 72 hours after tryouts except for injuries in which the player in unable to participate in winter training and games. In the event of an injury the amount of refund will be determined by the point in the season at which the refund is requested. All refunds due to injury must be requested within 30 days of the incident in which the injury occurred.
- Refunds, minus the tryout fee, will be given if we are unable to place the player on a team.
- For any player leaving MU it is their responsibility to contact the Club President at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process of an inter-club transfer, if needed. Transfers must be approved in order for a player to play for another club.
Traveling Soccer Tryout Fees
- Tryout and late fees are Non-Refundable