In addition to the CDC's guidelines on safe and healthy practices like frequently washing/sanitizing your hands, coughing into your sleeve, etc. MU expects the following:
- If you feel sick, STAY HOME and take a COVID-19 test.
- MU continues to ask that families limit carpooling to and from the facilities. Only carpool if necessary.
- Once you arrive at the field for a game, scrimmage or practice, find your designated cone to drop off your gear (backpack, water bottle, etc.)
- Face covering/mask MUST be worn at all times by coaches and spectators.
- Players Indoors: Face covering/mask MUST be worn at all times
- Players Outdoors: Face covering/mask MUST be worn until players are actively participating in practices or games. When practicing or playing games, masks are recommended but not required. (Updated guidance from MDH on 4/22/21)
- Do not share water bottles.
- Do not spit or blow nose onto the playing surface.